AllPepole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AllPepole

allpepole

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video format conversion will damage video’s clarity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AllPepole

AllPepole
Admin

Video format conversion is to convert the video format through some conversion software according to the user’s needs. Currently available video formats contain WMV, ASF, AVI, RMVB, FLV, RM, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, DV, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, VOB, FLV, MKV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, SWF, etc. Each file format requires a corresponding player, and all software currently supports different formats, so the video conversion is emerged.

Recently, however, many people make consultation online to find the result that whether video format conversion will damage the sharpness of video. The answer is affirmative. The video after conversion will be damaged more or less. Now in the market there are so many video converters, which one is relatively good? I surf on internet to find AllPepole Video Converter works well, almost no damage on the quality. It can support a variety of video and audio files, and quickly convert them to popular media file formats. After a free trial, I believe in that this converter is worth possessing for people.

AllPepole Video Converter has a very simple interface. It covers almost all popular audio and video multimedia formats, including AVI, Mpg, RM, RMVB, 3GP, MP4, AMV, Mpeg, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Mpeg4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, XVID, DivX, ASF, WMV, SWF, IPOD, PSP, GIF, MJPEG, QuickTime, MOV, FLV, MKV, DV, totally more than 160 kinds of formats, and all audio formats.

The main functions can be:
To convert various video formats to mobile video:3GP, MP4, iPOD, PSP, AMV, ASF, WMV, PDA;
The various video into standard DVD, SVCD, VCD, MPEG, RMVB;
To convert various video formats to AVI, XVID, DIVX, MJPEG, H264;
To convert various video formats to SWF, FLV, GIF, MOV;
To convert various audio between each other

Although I introduced AllPepole Video Converter, I think people should have a try by themselves. The deeds speak louder than words. Click the link and free trial begins.

Allpepole VideoConverter at Mac APP store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-videoconverter-pro/id871073188?mt=12

http://www.allpepole.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum