AllPepole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AllPepole

allpepole

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Merger helps you join or merge video

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Merger helps you join or merge video Empty My Merger helps you join or merge video Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:55 pm

AllPepole

AllPepole
Admin

My Merger is to help you join or merge video such as 3GP, DivX, DV, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPEG (MPEG1, MPEG2), MPG, M2TS / MTS / TP / TS / TRP, MXF, NSV, NUT, OGG, OGV, RM, RMVB, TIVO, TOD, VOB, VRO, WMV, WTV and other video files, audio such as AAC, AC3, APE, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MKA, MP2, MP3 Tools MPA, OGG, WAV, WMA and other audio files, image such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and other image files into a large MP4 format video files. You can add an unlimited number of video files to the list and easily when you need to re-organize their order, and then join these video files into one large video file MP4 format. You can even use it to convert a single file to MP4.

My video merger is a powerful video, audio and pictures merge software, friendly interface and easy to use, supports common video and audio formats, it also supports preview before and after the merger. Join want to merge video clips, audio and pictures, double-click to preview. In the preview process, you can also add a description or notes to love picture. In the bottom of the preview interface, there is a T button, click the T button, video screen will pop up a box, you can drag the box to adjust the position and size of the box with the mouse, and you can add text in the description box. Is not feel dry flat texts it will make people feel very boring, then to adjust the font? Click A on the button, it will pop up a font dialog box, in this dialog box you can set the font of the form, font color, font size, and so on. Pre-merger software also preset video, images, audio location, according to your habits to select a favorite to adjust.

AllPepole has been trying to make every user has the best experience, has been in continuous improvement of the power of My Video Merger.

What's New in Version 1.7.9

1. Modify to open some special resolution picture program crash bug.
2. Modify save subtitle function: Subtitle window control the font size.
3. Modify the program crashes during the merge process bug.
4. Modify the bug preview file crashes after the completion of the merger.

I hope I will help you merge your favorite video. By the way, you can not only download video merger software at AllPepole official website, you can also download it at MAC App Store. I hope you like it and recommend it to your family and your friends. Thank you! Best love!

http://www.allpepole.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum