AllPepole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AllPepole

allpepole

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which video merger software can support all video formats merging?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AllPepole

AllPepole
Admin

Every time we have a trip back, there will be a lot of good memories, I think everybody wants to put the good memories to synthesize a video to collect them conveniently, but there are many kinds of format such as 3GP, MP4 and AVI and so on let people very vexed, how can merge so many different formats into a video and which video merger software can support all video format? A general video merger software need the video format must be the same, different video formats has much trouble in merging. But for AllPepole video merge software named "My Merger" is a piece of cake, there is no such restrictions.

After running the video merger software, find the video plate, click on the "Add" button to add the need to merge video, in addition, all format are supported, and during adding, we can match with Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple video to bath add. The video merger will merge in accordance with the video in the list of sequence. Once completed, in the "Output path" to specify the output path, click "Merge" to start with merging.

My media merger simple professional operation interface let all video funs whether new users or advanced users can easily experience the rapid operation, professional video editing and perfect output.

http://www.allpepole.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum